We are currently accepting new patients. Most insurance plans are accepted. Please call our office regarding your insurance questions. Insurance verification is recommended prior to your appointment.
This option allows you to complete your new patient information online. After you enter all of your information, click on the ‘Submit’ button and your information will be sent to our office electronically. Click the link below to begin the process.
This option lets you print your New Patient form, and then complete the information before arriving at our office.
Click the link below to access the New Patient form. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click the ‘PRINT’ icon on your browser. After the form prints, fill it out and bring the completed form into our office. Completing the form will save you time on your initial visit.
Scheduling and Cancellations:
Please call our office to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Name and phone number of your primary care physician and any other specialists which you have seen that may pertain to your visit.
- List of all current allergies and medications, or bring them with you
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records, xrays and any advanced imaging such as MRI, CT scans or bone scans.
- Please do not use lotion or cream on your feet the day of your appointment.
When to arrive: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their condition.